Are you wondering why even you need to have a Pinterest keyword list to reach your target audience? Let me answer this for you.
If you are ablogger, content creator, or entrepreneur, you must want to get more eyeballs on your blog, website, or store. One of the best ways to do this is by using Pinterest. Pinterest is a visual search engine used by a large number of users to look for answers to their queries.
This makes Pinterest a powerful tool for bloggers or business owners. To appear in the search results and reach their target audience, as a blogger and business owner you need to keep some key points in mind. Important ones are to do Pinterest SEO, create new pins, and have a consistent pinning strategy.
Pinterest keywords play a major role in Pinterest SEO. If you have optimized your Pinterest account and content for search, then there are bright chances that your account and content will show up in the search results. This way you will be able to reach your ideal audience. This will help you to drive traffic to your blog or get more sales.
Don’t feel overwhelmed, I am here to help you through this.
For better understanding let us begin with the basics.
What are Pinterest Keywords?
Pinterest keywords are the phrases and queries that Pinterest users type in the Pinterest search tab to look for solutions, ideas, and inspiration.
Based on these queries, the Pinterest algorithm suggests and puts forward the relevant content.
How to Search Keywords for Pinterest?
There are various ways to search keywords for Pinterest.
- Pinterest in-built tools
- Free Pinterest Keyword research tools
- Paid Pinterest Keyword research tools
Pinterest’s inbuilt keyword research tools are my favorite and I use them to search keywords for my Pinterest account. You can read here in detail how to do Pinterest keyword research.
What to Know Before Creating a Goldmine of Pinterest Keyword List?
Creating a Pinterest keyword list will require some precious time of yours. To make this process fast and simple you should know some important things, such as:
Include keywords that:
- Include keywords that align with your niche
- Look for the keywords that express your area of expertise
- Also add phrases and search terms that your target audience uses on Pinterest
Process of Creating a Perfect Pinterest Keyword List
If you want to craft a comprehensive and extensive list of relevant Pinterest keywords, you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- Think of an avatar of your target audience.
- Think of the problems/queries they might be having.
- Brainstorm some of the phrases they might use on the Pinterest search bar.
- Do keyword research with simple methods available on Pinterest itself. The best one is a Pinterest search bar. (You can read a complete guide on Pinterest keyword research here.)
- Divide and classify your keywords into main and subcategories according to different topics that are covered in your niche. For example, if your main niche is home decor, find keywords and list them into subcategories like living room decor keywords, kitchen decor keywords, Diy Home decor keywords, home organization keywords)
- Organize your Pinterest keywords in the form of a list, that can be easily approached, used, and edited. You can use any software like Google Sheets, Airtable, etc, that is easily available to you and can be easily edited.
Where to Use Pinterest Keywords
Once you have compiled a Pinterest keyword list, you have a Pinterest treasure in your hands. You can use these Pinterest keywords at various places on Pinterest, like:
- Pinterest profile name
- Pinterest bio
- Pinterest board names
- Pinterest board descriptions
- Pinterest pin text overlays
- Pinterest pin titles
- Pinterest pin descriptions
If you want to make sure you don’t miss any important step in optimizing your Pinterest account and content for SEO, download this free Pinterest SEO checklist.
Benefits of Having a Pinterest Keyword List
Spending some time and creating a thorough Pinterest keyword is very beneficial. Some of the important benefits are:
- Saves you time
- Reserves your energy for other important tasks
- Results in better reach of your account and content
- Great chances to reach the target audience
- Helps in driving traffic to blog/website or to get sales
You can check the Pinterest keyword list for fashion bloggers here.
Final Words About Having a Pinterest Keyword List
As a blogger, digital creator, or business owner, your ultimate goal is to reach your target audience. The audience that is ready to invest their time or money for what you have to offer.
One of the best and simplest ways to do this is Pinterest Marketing. Pinterest keywords and Pinterest SEO lay the foundation of your Pinterest marketing strategy. This is why finding the right Pinterest keyword is so important.
Searching Pinterest keywords every time you sit to pin something on Pinterest is a very tedious task. To save your precious time and energy, the best practice is to take some time and create a thorough list of Pinterest keywords that can be easily accessed and edited whenever needed.
If you have any queries related to Pinterest or Pinterest keyword research, let me know in the comments. I will be more than happy to help you.
Pin this post and share it with your friends.
Find Pinterest trends here.